Cody is our little wrestler. "Little guy wrestling" is two weeks of wrestling for little boys, they will have a tournament on Wednesday. It is so funny watching 50 little boys of various ages in these outfits taking each other out. Needless to say, because they start them out young we have one of the best high school wrestling programs in the state. Kevin and I both think wrestling is a little gross(it is cute when they are little) but they love it so much and it keeps him busy. We thought we'd at least give him the opportunity. Monday, March 9, 2009
The boys
I made some cake this week and I think Travis liked it. The red mark below his eye is a mystery. I heard a fall and saw the mark! Travis has been going on the top of the bunkbed. He scares us but is determined to be like his big brother. We have now moved him into the bottom bunk and he loves it. Cody says he feels like he is in a treehouse being on the top bunk.
Cody is our little wrestler. "Little guy wrestling" is two weeks of wrestling for little boys, they will have a tournament on Wednesday. It is so funny watching 50 little boys of various ages in these outfits taking each other out. Needless to say, because they start them out young we have one of the best high school wrestling programs in the state. Kevin and I both think wrestling is a little gross(it is cute when they are little) but they love it so much and it keeps him busy. We thought we'd at least give him the opportunity.
Cody is our little wrestler. "Little guy wrestling" is two weeks of wrestling for little boys, they will have a tournament on Wednesday. It is so funny watching 50 little boys of various ages in these outfits taking each other out. Needless to say, because they start them out young we have one of the best high school wrestling programs in the state. Kevin and I both think wrestling is a little gross(it is cute when they are little) but they love it so much and it keeps him busy. We thought we'd at least give him the opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
He is so cute! I'll have to learn moves before our trip this summer!
You better watch out once Cody starts practicing on Travis. Wait, they're brothers. I bet they already do that. :)
Ya they do already but usually it is Travis beating up Cody!!! Hee, hee.
Wow Travis looks so big!
Annie!!!!! I finally found you! This is Esther (Kira). Don't know if you remember me after all these years..but hoping that you do. We went on a road trip to your home for thanksgiving one year...we had the same biochem class, etc. What a family you have! The kids are so cute!!!
Esther!!!!!!!!Of course I rememeber you, you silly goose! If it wasn't for you I never would have passed that nasty chem class, tasted choc. covered macadamia nuts, or watched X-files. How are you??? My email is kalloyd@custertel.net
Post a Comment