
We finally got sick of feeding our gigantic turkey we raised. It was the biggest turkey I've ever cooked! He weighed 36 pounds going into the oven! Live weight was over 45 pounds! I didn't have a pan big enough to cook him so I used my roaster oven and we still had to cut off the legs and the lid didn't close all the way! But he was yummy and we froze tons.
Travis went on the potty for the first time! He has been a few times since but nothing consistent yet. He happened to be wearing his crown at the time:) on the throne!
Travis went on the potty for the first time! He has been a few times since but nothing consistent yet. He happened to be wearing his crown at the time:) on the throne!
3 comments:
That is a huge turkey! That would be one to feast on for quite some time!
Kevin, the turkey looks bigger than your last deer :-)
Not really though.
He looks like he was big enough to ride.
Cool! What are you going to have for Thanksgiving since you already cooked a turkey?
Post a Comment