Emma and Cody are playing T-ball and doing great! We've had so much fun watching and Kevin is helping to coach.

We went to Blackfoot for the Eastern Idaho Horse Expo and Kevin adopted out a horse and burro. We had fun having them at our house for the last month but were glad they were going to other homes. Kevin had them gentled down a lot and it was fun for the kids and I to be there with him.

We had a blast having so much family at Emma's baptism. On Saturday we went looking around in the hills with Lisa, J.J., Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd and Grandma Veona.

Emma on her baptism day!
2 comments:
Yeah! I am glad that you updated your blog, I was wondering what you guys have been up to. Can't wait to see you soon.
Do you have more pics of Emma's baptism day? Would love to see them!
Post a Comment