
The greenhouse.....it has been done for awhile but I thought I would show everyone the fruit of our labors. It about kicked my butt but it has been worth it just in tomatoes!
This summer has been bliss for us. I really mean that. We have had a wonderful time together as a family in the mountains and at home. This is us on one of our many berry picking/fishing/firewood cutting trips up the mountain about 20 minutes. And P.S.--Travis is POTTY TRAINED! Life is good!
This summer has been bliss for us. I really mean that. We have had a wonderful time together as a family in the mountains and at home. This is us on one of our many berry picking/fishing/firewood cutting trips up the mountain about 20 minutes. And P.S.--Travis is POTTY TRAINED! Life is good!

2 comments:
Emma looks so grown up! The mountains look amazing! Take us up there next time we come okay?
After reading this, you made me want to go back and start summer all over again. How wonderful being able to make the most of your time with your family! (And congrats on the potty training--that is always a huge reason to celebrate at our house!)
Post a Comment