Saturday, December 13, 2008



We made a gingerbread house last Monday. The kids had a blast. Travis and Cody love to steal the candy off it when they think I'm not looking! I don't mind them eating some but it is their favorite sport at the moment. Does a gingerbread house remind anyone else of the scary children's book...I forgot it's name...is it Hansel and Gretel?

2 comments:

Laurel said...

How fun! Our kids have been dying to make one too. But I am waiting for Christmas break. Hey, speaking of treats Jeremy loved that pumpkin cheesecake so much, he told his mom and we had the same kind from a grocery store in Utah. Same box and everything- I should try to find it here.

Ginny said...

Addy is a sugarholic. She loves candy canes. She's been eating them off of the tree. I make cream cheese pumpkin bread that is really good. What is this pumpkin cheesecake? Sounds good.