I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We got tons of snow on Christmas and enjoyed playing in it today. The kids are being pulled by the 4-wheeler in the next picture. The sled is connected to the innertube! I think I'll take a ride next time.



The crazy Christmas bunch posing in their pjs. I think the boys look like elves!

This is Kevin's frozen deer!!!! He shot it on a cold evening and hung it in the tree. When he went to skin it it was frozen stiff. He brought it in the garage to thaw and it looks like it is standing up!!!! That was a first for us!
2 comments:
Oh deer!
Hi Annie! It's Melody Bland Daisson (Ginny's friend from High School). You have a beautiful family! I love reading your blog! We have a lot of snow too. I have a blog too if you want to check it out, http://daissondailydoings.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment