I moved some geraniums indoors this fall right around the first frost and they are doing really good. They have been blooming all winter and have been keeping my kitchen very cheerful. I have been taking cuttings and growing more also....I'm running out of counter space. Luckily, one of our next projects is to put up the greenhouse we bought a year ago. It will be a beast so we keep putting it off.
More of some happy kids with their new (old) piano.
Suzanna is happy too! She is so sweet. She laughs and smiles whenever you talk to her. She has really made our family complete! She is just as crazy as the others! I moved her cradle next to the windows in the front room now the piano is in there. She loves looking outside at all the geese that fly over.

3 comments:
OHHH! I'm so jealous! A piano!!! Congrats! And how Emma is excited. Hope piano lessons go well.
The piano's beautiful. You and Emma will have lots of fun once she begins taking lessons. Jody is jealous of your piano, and I'm jealous of your geraniums!
That looks like a really nice piano. Good work! The pics of the kids are so cute. I like the old ones too.
Post a Comment