Sunday, February 15, 2009

Travis on his blessing day July 2007

I didn't have any new pictures to post this week so I decided to post some old pictures of the kids. This is Travis on his blessing day in July of 2007 when we lived in Vernal, Utah. This is Cody if you can believe it! He used to love being in the playpen. I would try to get him out and he'd cry. He still loves to play so much! This was in the fall of 2004 soon after we had moved to Vernal. He was about 9 or 10 months old.
Emma my chicken roper! She has always loved chickens and can catch them so easily. This was the summer of 2004 in Vernal and she was about 2 and 1/2. She caught this chicken on her own...in her diaper no less!




2 comments:

A & D Weston said...

What happy memories in Vernal. I remember being amazed at Cody loving the playpen. You refinished the deck, and dug post holes, and planted trees, etc., etc,. etc., and he played in the playpen--outside.

Anonymous said...

I always felt guilty because he was in there so much.