Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little fishy!

I took the boys and Suzanna to the kid's pond last week while Emma was at computer camp. We had a great time. Cody caught lots of fish and Travis loved reeling in the line. It was very peaceful with no one around but the 4 families of geese teaching their young to swim. This weekend is a kid's fishing tournament at the pond. We might go...the kids get lots of free stuff.
Emma loved going to computer camp...I loved it because it was free. They got to tear apart computers and see what was inside and design graphics for a t-shirt. Then they ironed on the picture and got to keep it. While she did that 4 days last week, the boys and I did fun stuff too. We went to the local State Park interpretive center and panned for gold! They now have gold fever!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Annie, your kids are so cute! I love it when you update your blog. :)

Jody said...

How much fun is that! Love the free camp and the fun days with the kids. Summer sounds great!