Kevin's wildhorse adoption went well this weekend. We got this little bay paint filly. She is 5 months old. We might get another...who knows! We are excited...we bring her home to our corrals today.

This is Kevin working...instructing on the bidding process, with his little buddy helping the whole time!

Some of the beautiful horses.

Another squirrel picture because it is so stinking funny! Suzy isn't amused!
4 comments:
Isn't there some sort of Wild Squirrel Disease??? I guess that's why I live in the city--well, a forest in the city. ;)
Beautiful horse. Can't wait to hear what you name her.
Yes, there are tons of diseases...they took their chances...like I said, I wasn't there!
Oh the squirrel is so cute. but not as much as your kids.
I like the new baby horse! The pic of Kevin and Cody on the fence are pretty cute!
Post a Comment