Sorry it has been awhile. C.J. has a cast on his left hind leg. I think it is funny! He had surgery to remove some scar tissue while we were gone for Thanksgiving and they put the cast on so he doesn't mess with it. He gets his cast off next week. Twinkle (the baby horse we got from the round up) is doing good. She is leading well and is responding well to being handled. I think she will make a great horse to ride and I'm really glad we got her.

Emma and Cody had a Christmas concert for school. All the classes at the elementary (all 6) sing and do poems, etc. It was so good. The kids sang real Christmas songs that mentioned the Savior and everything! Except Emma's class sang a Hanauka song that was entertaining.

As you know...we are always catching some type of critter around here. The chicken coop catches a lot of birds. The boys had fun with this little sparrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment