Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We got a little snow!

We finally got some snow this winter! I was hoping for a white Christmas and I think it will last because it is getting cold again. The kids have had fun sledding and eating snow. Monday night the kids started a nativity all on their own! All Kevin and I did was watch! They were so cute. Cody was Samuel the Lamanite telling of Christ's birth to come and the Shepherds. Emma was Mary and directed. Travis was Joseph and the Wise Men. Suzy was the Angel that told the Shepherds of Christ's birth. I was so impressed with what they knew. Our primary is awesome and taught them many details. Cody's favorite prop was the shepherd's staff and next was the goat cheese they had for the journey! It has been a special Christmas already!


The babies started "ruining everything!"







5 comments:

Kate said...

What a cute play! Your kids have been taught well. I am impressed.

And I love that you have a Springer! Did you know I have 2? They are the best dogs in the world.

Anonymous said...

Luckily the kids love Primary...that helps! I love our dog....she is so good with the kids. But she is a Brittany...I get them confused too! They are related and both Awesome!:)

Jody said...

So glad you got a white Christmas! And I laughed so hard seeing the face on your little angel in the nativity! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Ginny said...

So cute! Love the pics.

Laurel said...

Thanks for the update!