Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer days!

We finally finished the kid's playhouse with much sweat and effort! I think it turned out great and the kids are loving it! We are having a great summer. The kids have been cooling off in the irrigation ditch. You can find many boats and sticks nearby and tons of wet clothes drying on the deck! Emma has loved picking flowers and my flowers have really started to grow well this year so I have had plenty to spare! We are currently working on the greenhouse...and hope to finish this week. It has been a little more difficult than planned but really looks nice. We have had to beef it up with extra support and screws. Pics will come soon!









4 comments:

Ginny said...

Wow the playhouse is amazing! I could live in it!

Jody said...

Looks like it's been a wonderful summer! And with the playhouse up, it looks like it just got better! :)

Laurel said...

WOW that is awesome!

Chris and Carrie Elmore said...

I think that must be the coolest playhouse I have ever seen!