Here is Emma's new bed. I made the kids new fleece bedspreads for Christmas. Emma's is Ariel, Cody's is Transformers and Travis' is wildlife. Suzanna got crib bedding but I didn't make it. Cody had a birthday on the 29th and turned 5! He got a real bow and arrow set that he has been using to shoot targets on the haystack. We are just taking it easy today and hanging out. We all watched the new Narnia movie last night and it was really good! We also saw To the Center of the Earth and it wasn't bad either!
6 comments:
Happy birthday to Cody! I love "Prince Caspian" too. I love the song at the end by Regina Spektor too. Great beds. I love the log bunk beds.
I love the picture at the top of your blog with everyone in their Christmas PJs. So cozy and fun!
The natives were restless!
The picture on top of your blog is the best! :) I like Emma's headboard. So I am hoping that Cody is over carnivores since he got a new bow? :)
Do you mean cannibals? He hasn't mentioned them in awhile...luckily! The arrows have blunt tips just in case!
Annie! Can't believe you found me. I am loving this internet thing. I haven't seen you in ages. You little family is so cute. Your daughters have the smile I remember on you. So cute.
Post a Comment