Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Toothless and Travis

Emma lost one of her front teeth! She was so excited that the tooth fairy was coming she woke up at 4:30 am and showed us what the tooth fairy brought. The tooth fairy brought a book and dollar bill since it was a front tooth. I sent her back to bed and when Kevin woke her for school she was asleep in her bed all dressed! Travis is growing up also!! He is sleeping in a real bed now so I can get Suzie in the crib. They are growing up too fast!


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh that is soooooooooooooo cute!(Except for the 4:30 thing, which is still pretty cute!) That is awesome about Travis. Is he is his room or Cody's?

Jody said...

Wow! Emma scored! That is one nice tooth fairy!

And Travis looks like he has a great set up in bed--a drink and someone to read to him! No wonder he seems to like his new bed. :)

Anonymous said...

Travis shares with Cody now. When Kevin finishes the ladder then they will be in the bunkbeds and then will have more room to play. I am working on Suzanna's nursery now that the crib is freed up!

Ginny said...

Great pics! I love missing teeth!