What a cutie! Suzanna is getting so chubby! She has been very smiley and content. The weather was nice today and I was able to get out and pick up in the yard a little. We ordered chicks in the mail and we are planning on expanding the chicken coop by the time they arrive in March. Suzie and Travis were fast asleep so I was able to work on that a little. Cody played with trucks in the mud and built awesome mud castles. I would've taken a picture of them but the dog (Belle) smashed them. Cody was pretty upset but luckily recovered!


Kevin shot a duck (Mallard) on the river. Cody went with him to shoot it and the rest of us were in the truck nearby. A little later on our drive we saw chukkars (little quail-like birds) and he was able to get two. The boys are posing here with their bounty! Kevin is making me say that he got 4 chukkars with only 2 shots this season:) They were so good...a lot like eating cornish game hens. And yes, we are hicks!
2 comments:
oh my gosh ANNIE!!! how have you been? How did you find me? i've actually looked for you on facebook but never found you i found your sister though. you look sooo good. your kids are so cute! I'm so glad you found me. we need to catch up. my email is tait_family@msn.com.
Where is Washington does your sister live?
I like your picure of Belle.-+ Zack is attacking me so I cna't wtite anymore!
Post a Comment