Last night was the Father and Sons outing for church. The boys were gone so us girls went to the Gulls' (friends in our ward) and painted our fingernails, put on fake ones, and watched a Barbie movie. Emily, Ada and Emma showing off their nails.
We got a new batch of chicks in the mail. Only 2 were dead this time but the "overnight" mail still took 4 days! We were so happy they were mostly alive this time. We have lost a couple more since then but they also sent a baby turkey! I think we have 28 chicks and 1 turkey now. We are also incubating 24 eggs. It is our first time so we will see what happens.

3 comments:
I'd have a serious talking to to the mail company in charge of the "overnight" delivery! I'm glad that most of the chicks survived this time!!!
(And it looks like the girls are totally loving girls' night in!)
Cute chicks! (The baby chickens are cute too.)
Yeah!!Your chicks are alive. You know, I think they sell chicks at round valley too. I think thats what I'd try...if I was crazy enough to be raising chicks!! and cows and a dog and kids and what else? love marsha
Post a Comment