Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleeping Princess and an update

I thought she looked so cute sleeping. She is growing so fast! She gets her 6 month shots tomorrow! Kevin and I had our 8th anniversary on the 12th. We didn't do anything special....we had tee-ball practice and it was a crazy week. We are going to Rexburg this weekend and hope to go out to celebrate. We have had a crazy fun 8 years....4 kids, back surgery, 5 moves to 3 different states, 2 houses, 40 pounds and lots of laughs! I love you Kevin!
The kids start their tee-ball games next week. They are on the Pirates. We have baby chicks hatching. Two so far and many to come. I kept getting up in the middle of the night checking to see if they had hatched. It was kind of like Christmas! I'll post more pictures soon!

3 comments:

Jody said...

She IS a princess! How adorable!!!

Congrats on your 8th anniversary! I love that you ended with laughs, because I can't think of you and Kevin without smiles on your faces! Hope you can celebrate in Rexburg!

Joy said...

Don't all kids look so cute sleeping. I love when mine are that way...

Laurel said...

I can't wait to see Suzanna soon!