Suzie started spitting and making tooting sounds (with her mouth)! She is so happy and fun. I'm really being spoiled. We've had a fun weekend...we had a "birthday party" for all of our children and our friends' (The Gulls) children. It got us out of a lot of parties or promises of parties and then not doing it, which sometimes happens for whatever reason. Cody hasn't ever had a party with friends since his b-day is just after Christmas. It worked out great! We did a pinata, scavenger hunt, bean bag toss and had cake and ice cream. Everyone had a great time (I think) and we didn't do presents. Luckily, our kids are all about the same age and we had a couple others there also. Yes, it was a cop out but all were satisfied and had a fun time. They get plenty of presents anyways. Maybe a one-time catch all party, maybe not!
2 comments:
I love that catch all birthday party. Maybe I can convince Vann's family that we should do that once a year rather than trying to meet at the last minute every other week for someone's birthday....
It's a good thing those sounds are coming from that end of her body and not the other! Cute video!
Post a Comment